DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
SIDC recognizes the fundamental human right of privacy by protecting your data in accordance with the laws and standards under Republic Act No. 10173, also known as “DATA PRIVACY ACT OF 2012". SIDC assures that the data we collect, process, store and share are protected and adhere with the Privacy Principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
Information we collect:
When you apply as a SIDC member, employee, constructor, consultant, service provider, and apprentice, or transact and interact as a customer to any establishment, branch, authorized representative of the Cooperative, we collect your personal information. This may include the following:
- Name, contact details, address, birthdate, age, marital status, gender, education, biometrics;
- Specimen signatures, copy of government ID’s, employment details, emails;
- Financial information, employment history;
- CCTV footage when visiting our office or branches
We use your information to validate and process applications and transactions with our business operations and offices such as follows:
- Membership, Loans, Savings and Time Deposit applications
- Records purchases and charge transactions
- Application for employment, contractors and service providers
- Receive info for any updates about marketing activities and promos
- Share with third parties Personal Information Processors (PIPs) bound with data sharing agreement
Store and Protect
SIDC assures that the information we collect is stored in a secured location, and only authorized personnel can access. Access to electronic information is bound with policy and non-disclosure agreement with issued security clearance.
Retention and Disposal
Your electronic personal information shall be retained for as long you do business with the cooperative and kept for future reference. Hard copy is subject for disposal through shredding or decompose after 5 years.
In compliance with Republic Act 10173, we respect your rights to be recognized. You have the right to request for correction, access, block and delete your information, provided that this cannot affect the delivery of our services on your transactions with the cooperative.
For comments, suggestions, and clarification, feel free to contact us.
DATA PRIVACY OFFICE
SIDC 3rd Floor VEB Building
Batangas City 4200
This Data Privacy Statement is subject for amendments or modification depending on the needs and requirements; based on the laws and regulations under Data Privacy Act of 2012.