SIDC Career and Jobs
1. Responsible for all sales activities and membership recruitment in the assigned territory.
2. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding member/customer base in the marketing area.
3. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with the cooperative vision, mission and values.
4. Organize and conduct effective presentations during seminars and trainings.
5. Assists in gathering pertinent data that would help the marketing in the creation of marketing programs.
6. Sells consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the cooperative offers to their business issues.
7. Maintain contact with all the members/customers in the market to ensure high levels of member/customer satisfaction.
8. Actively participates in sales meetings management meetings and planning sessions.
9. Takes full responsibility for all equipment and materials entrusted by the Cooperative.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Preferably a graduate of any four-year course
- At least 1 year experience in the related field
- Knows how to drive a motorcycle and with a valid Driver's License under Restriction 1
- Willing to do field work
- Ability to work with other team members to provide excellent service
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Online Apply for
Sales Representative (Batangas Area) - Sorosoro Ibaba, Batangas City