SIDC Career and Jobs
Ensures that various phases of construction are conducted in the most economical method while maintaining quality workmanship and engineering requirements
1. Oversees the implementation of assigned project to ensure safety and quality
2. Prepares minor engineering drawings/details, material specifications, time table and estimates necessary for the proposed reconstruction, alteration and repairs based on standards.
3. Follows up the procurement and deliveries of all major construction materials critically needed on the construction site.
4. Outsource and evaluates construction workers’ performance on their assigned jobs.
5. Evaluate the Daily Time Record (DTR) submitted by the time keeper.
6. Inspects the whole area of responsibilities regularly and checks safety conditions, cleanliness and security requirements in the project
7. Submits to the immediate supervisor weekly reports on the status of previous and current projects including plans or initiatives for the week
8. Make some recommendations needed in the project
9. Assure the accuracy of financial estimate which tie-in to project schedules.
10. Studying design and performance standards, completing technical studies and preparing cost estimate.
11. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress and coordinating activities and resolving problems.
12. Control project plan by reviewing design, specification, plan and schedule changes.
13. Prepares project status report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
14. Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
15. Performs other work as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in Auto cad and Microsoft Applications
- With leadership skills and can establish good interpersonal relationship
- Knows how to drive a four-wheel vehicle and with a valid Driver's License
- Non-Licensed applicants are welcome to apply
Online Apply for
Project Engineer - Sorosoro Ibaba, Batangas City