SIDC Career and Jobs
1. Utilizes a quality customer service orientation. Receive payments and give the receipt to the customer.
2. Clean the cash register, tables, dividers, and the area within store vicinity.
3. Issue the sales and charges invoice for customers, members or non-members indicating their correct code number respectively.
4. Carefully review all items that are registered in the receipts in terms of quality, volume and quantity.
5. Remits daily cash to the Branch Cashier (3 remittances daily) and uploads the cash register.
6. Issues sales and charges invoice to the members and non-members during the remittance of another Sales Clerk.
7. - Manghinao Bauan, Batangas