SIDC Career and Jobs
The Internal Audit Manager is an overall in-charge of financial audit who shall be authorized to allocate resources, determine scope of various work and apply techniques necessary to accomplish the Department’s audit objectives.
The position has to build a strong familiarization of the Cooperative’s different business groups including the key risks to which SIDC is exposed to (strategic, operational and financial) while maintaining a strict accountability and confidentiality among Cooperative’s records.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- A Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 2 years minimum experience in auditing
- With strong financial auditing and analytical skills
- With strong sense of confidentiality and reliability
Online Apply for
Internal Audit Manager - Sorosoro Ibaba, Batangas City