SIDC Career and Jobs
Attend to visitors and deal with phone and personal inquiries. Provide basic information about the organization, products and services to the inquiring visitors.
1. Responsible in providing excellent customer service skills by acting as primary receptionist:
a. Answers and screens incoming phone calls, provides basic information to the caller and validates calls before forwarding to the intending person.
b. Greets and assists members and visitors.
c. Provides or issues controlled ID Cards for each members and visitors who will enter the SIDC Main Office Building.
d. Endorses incoming and outgoing mail, packages, deliveries and transmittals to the respective Department/Branches.
2. Coordinates with EMD Clerk for the schedule of company vehicles.
3. Ensures Driver’s observance to “No Trip Ticket, No Travel Policy”.
4. Manages log book for Cooperative’s visitors, gate pass for outgoing equipment and gadgets for official business use and for Cooperative’s vehicles.
5. Monitors and reviews CCTV and reports any unusual occurrences.
6. Assists inquiring visitors approaching SIDC Main Door during roving schedule of the security guard/s.
7. Ensures the security, safety and cleanliness of ground floor lobby. Responsible in calling the attention of utility staff for re-cleaning purposes.
8. Prepares monthly income report of trucking services for JV that includes summary report of truck and jeep per trip and carcass.
9. Prepares weekly payroll for construction laborer.
10. Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Immediate Superior.
- Graduate of any four-year course
- With a minimum of 6 months experience in the same field
- With strong numerical ability, communication skills and computer skills
- With excellent customer service skills
Online Apply for
Front Desk / Information Staff - SIDC Main Office/Sorosoro Ibaba, Batangas City