SIDC Career and Jobs
Responsible for coordinating, collaborating and managing the relationship of the Cooperative with other institutions and individuals for various programs and projects in areas of operation / expansion.
Responsible for conducting trainings for existing and potential members, including but not limited to Pre-membership Education Seminar (PMES) and Ownership Seminars.
- Graduate of any four-year course preferably Social Science, Social Work, Community Development or equivalent education
- Preferably with 6 months experience on community development work
- Possesses proficiency on the use of computer
- Detail oriented with strong planning, organizational and coordination skills
- With strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and accustomed to working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Online Apply for
Area Development Assistant - SIDC Main Office/Sorosoro Ibaba, Batangas City